viernes, 2 de octubre de 2009

What to do / Where to go in Santiago

I was born in Santiago, in the J.J. Aguirre Hospital. In my early childhood we lived in a lot of places, renting or living with close relatives. Then my parents were able to bought his own house in Puente Alto, there I was bred and I been living there almost all my life.

You can visit a lot of places with historical and cultural content, like “la moneda”, a lot of museums and parks. Depending of your particular interests you can visit some of them.

For a tourist, the choice is more complex; because you have to think that a lot of places he/she can visit in his/her own country, for that reason it must be places with a unique thing. If you like to do outdoors activities those places, in my opinion, are Santa Lucia and San Cristobal hills, there you can walk and spend a relaxing time. If you like museums, good choices are Bellas Artes or the National Museum of Natural History. In the Bellas Artes museum you can visit a lot of expositions, permanents or temporal, just like the National Museum of Natural History.

No hay comentarios: