viernes, 14 de agosto de 2009

My first term

In general the last term was a pretty good one. First of all it was the first semester of the specialization that I chose, that mean basically that the subjects that I took were of critical interest for my career, and also pretty interesting for myself. Luckily I passed everything and I didn't have to take the second exam.

We started to play football with a couple of friends in a more regular way in the weekends or every time we were able to. Those were the times that I felt relax and forgot about everything related with my studies. With my family organized a couple of football games between the young ones and the more adult ones; finally we ended in a tie (one win for each). In fact those were pretty entertained matches, however the more adult ones always ended up with a couple of oxygen tanks in their hands.

I began to play bass again with my old school band, following the kind of music that we played in our high school time. In that time we were a Slipknot tribute, in the last term we started to play some Mushroomhead songs. In there I was able to play with my new bass that my sister brought to me from his travel to my aunt's house in Los Angeles; it respond very well, with some very dark low notes, and clear high ones.

No hay comentarios: