sábado, 22 de agosto de 2009

A country I would like to visit

When I was a little boy the nature always call my attention. I liked to watch the T.V. programs of animals and exotics places surrounded by beautiful landscapes. I thought that see that things directly, without a screen in the middle, should be definitely an incredible experience.

In my youth I listen about a place call Galapagos Island, I heard that it was one of the places with the most biodiversity of the world, with an incredible number of endemic species. Although I listen that a very important scientist went there and uses the place, and the species on it, like and example of his theory of evolution: it was Charles Darwin.

Actually it’s not a country by itself but it’s formed by a number of islands, which constitute an archipelago; it’s located in front of the Ecuador coasts and is part of this country. It was declared a national park, mainly to maintain the conservation and to avoid the deterioration of the place. If I went there I would like to visit the main islands and watch and take pictures of all the animals, especially of the giant turtles and iguanas. Also I would like to go diving and see whales, swordfish, sea turtles and another species; I thought that it should be a very great experience.

No hay comentarios: